Friday, July 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Drew Taylor

Such a trite thing to say that the time has gone by so fast, but it's TRUE. It's been one short year since little Drew Taylor labored his way into the family and he has been a solid presence ever since.



Hey, Drew, this is your big brother, Brady



July, 2010



October 2010



December 2010



February 2011



March 2011



April 2011



June 2011



July 2011 - Drew has taken charge of the domino game with his cousins

Drew has shocking red hair and a spirit to match.  He's a happy little boy, walking now, and delighted to be upright and part of the action.  He's very snuggly, and of course, I melt time after time.  One day recently he fell asleep in my arms and I was paralyzed by his sweet face and couldn't put him to bed.  So there we sat.  I wondered what he would be like when he grows up.  I wondered if he might be my last g-baby.  I played with a stray curl that poked out from the back of his head and puddled up with the thought that he may have inherited that curl from me.  I kissed his little nose and caved into the joy of it all.

Happy Birthday, Drew, you're a real boy now!




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment