Tuesday, January 17, 2012

New lineup in the stairwell

Every three months I have to update the photos in the stairwell. I try to capture their current spunkishness in the process.  This is Drew wondering how to get out of the tight spot he just got himself into -



This was Ada on Christmas Eve.  She was all dressed up in a pink velvet dress and I said, oh Ada, you look so beautiful, do you think I should take your picture?  She instantly ran over, sat down and struck the perfect pose -



This is a wonderful picture of Brady which I stole from their current family photo. 



And this is Jude.  I stole this shot from Ben's blog.  Jude was sitting on THE REAL Santa's lap and I love this tentative not-so-sure-about-this-whole-Santa-thing-but-he-gave-me-a-candycane-so-maybe-he's-not-so-bad look on his face.  Very expressive.  The photo in the stairwell is full size, but for some techy reason, he came up feeling rather tiny here:



So that's the lineup for January 2012.  They will all probably appear in a real lineup someday, but for now, I've got them contained, safe and sound, in the stairwell:)


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment